Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Er....make that I THOUGHT I saw Chivalry. . .

Okay, lame update to my gushy post about finally seeing Chivalry in person. I stopped by today to pay it a visit, and there's now a sign by it stating that the painting is on loan to a museum in Moscow until June.

So. . .I saw a print.

Granted, it's a beautiful print. A print I'd love to have hanging in my house. I mean c'mon MOA, what are you gonna do with it when you get the real one back? Stick it in some closet? I'd give it a good home, promise. . . =)

Anyway, there's the sad truth. But I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing the real one when it arrives back in June. The kind folks at the reception desk that I pestered about it assure me that it's fantastic, and enormous, and will be well worth the wait. Sigh!

2 comments:

Heather Hammond said...

I don't know...maybe we need a trip to Moscow in the meantime...

Dintarmawen Design said...

Only if they have Big Bus there, lol. And jacket potatoes. =)