Wednesday, December 21, 2005

eMotions: Marathon Thread

I just bought the "starter kit" of Marathon polyester embroidery thread from Terradon Embroidery and couldn't be happier! It worked great in my eMotions machine, and the color selection for the kit is great--a very good assortment of light, medium, and dark basics. (I hate when you look at the corporate Marathon sites and have no idea where to even start with the hundreds of colors that are available!) Honestly, I couldn't tell a difference in quality between the Marathon thread and the expensive Isacord thread--I had no thread breaks and the sheen of the finished designs is great. Besides Terradon's great prices and free shipping if you spend over $50, they're super nice to work with--always a plus. Highly recommended if you need a good starter kit of thread for your new machine.

No comments: